Will Enterprise pick me up?
Yes, our free pick-up service is available at non-airport locations and during normal business hours. To schedule your pick up time or make additional arrangements, please call your local rental office directly. Once picked up and back at the office, a friendly rental representative will complete your paper work and have you on the road in no time.
- Our rental offices are happy to pick you up, but they do not deliver vehicles.
- If renting from an airport location, our offices are either in the terminal or a short shuttle ride away.
- Due to security regulations, our non-airport rental locations cannot pick you up or drop you off at an airport.
Can you guarantee the pick-up?
- In order to guarantee a pick-up time from your local branch, you must confirm your rental with the office at least two hours in advance.
- Pick-ups are done by the first non-airport location within 16 kilometres of your location - as long as the nearest branch is able to pick you up; not all branches within 16 kilometres are able to do a pick-up.
- Due to no-shows, our local rental offices can only schedule confirmed pickups.
<< Go Back to Full List of FAQs