Medium Commercial Van
Load volume: 5-6m3
Why rent a medium van?
This class of vehicle blends the ability to carry impressive payloads with user-friendly dimensions, perfect for meeting business needs.
For domestic use
A medium van is big enough to transport pieces of furniture such as a small/medium-sized sofa or move students to or from university, while delivering a driving experience that is more akin to a car than to a larger, heavier van.
Features of a medium van
- Comfortable driving and seating positions, a very welcome bonus on longer journeys.
- Good manoeuvrability for those tight turns in urban environments.
- Engines have good pulling power with fuel economy.
Why rent a medium van with Enterprise?
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers an extensive selection of well-maintained, modern medium van rental options.
- Vehicle hire comes with roadside assistance included.
- Before collection, all vehicles are cleaned and checked ready for each booking so Enterprise customers can count on a fully serviced and roadworthy vehicle to meet their requirements.
- Top standards of engineering and high levels of standard equipment specification include built-in safety features as recognised on the Euro NCAP star safety-rating scheme.
- The peace of mind that comes from dealing with a reputable, internationally recognised brand.
Opel Vivaro or similar
- 3 People
- Air Bags
- AM/FM Stereo Radio
- Air Conditioning
Car Rental COVID-19 FAQs
Is Enterprise open?
Yes. Enterprise is an essential services provider that remains open to meet critical transportation and personal mobility needs. We are committed and ready to help you get wherever you need to be.
What steps are being taken to clean rental cars?
Each rental vehicle at Enterprise is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with our Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitising with a disinfectant that meets leading health authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points. We also extend the Complete Clean Pledge to our shuttles (for airport locations) and neighborhood branches.
What is the current car rental process?
To help protect both customers and employees, we have modified our car rental process. This includes the addition of kerbside rentals at our locations to help promote social distancing by getting you quickly on your way while avoiding foot traffic in our locations.
Delivery is also offered at select car rental locations throughout the country. Please contact your rental branch for availability.
Whether you are picking your vehicle up kerbside, or if we deliver it to you, we’re committed to maintaining proper distance throughout the process.
How does car rental return work during the Coronavirus outbreak?
If you are currently renting a car with us, your local branch should be reaching out to you about options to return your rental vehicle. If you have any additional questions or are looking for more information, please call 0800 111 4312.
Can I modify, extend, or cancel my reservation?
You can modify or cancel your reservation via our website or mobile app. We have extended our existing no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us. To extend your car rental, you can click “Call to Extend Your Rental” in our mobile app. You can also call your rental branch or 0800 800 227 to extend your reservation.