Large Van Hire in Ireland
Renault Master or similar
Large Van Details
Load volume: approximately 11m3
Why hire a large van?
The load capacity of a large van makes it a great choice for businesses that need to move large payloads. Cabs are comfortable and designed to operate as a mobile office with storage compartments, side pockets and seat cushions that lift up for additional storage.
For domestic use
A large van is just the ticket for small house moves or transporting large objects, such as a grand piano, American-style fridge or large rolled materials, such as carpets.
Large van features
- Engines are typically 2.3L, four-cylinder diesels, with a payload close to 10,000lbs.
- No wheel arches so it’s easier to stack boxes in the storage compartment.
- Full size bulkhead for better security.
- Rear fitted with load-lashing points for safe transportation of the load.
- Back doors open 180 degrees, and there are doors on both sides.
- Fuel economy is good for a van in this category, with 35 mpg achievable.
Why hire a van from Enterprise?
- Irrespective of the period over which you want to hire your van, Enterprise will put together a great deal for you, which will include 24/7 roadside assistance, should you require it.
- All Enterprise Rent-A-Car vans are from leading manufacturers.
- All vans are subject to Enterprise’s preventative maintenance policy and have a rigorous series of tests prior to collection by the customer.
- Vans are all recent models as Enterprise replaces its vehicles regularly.
Car Rental COVID-19 FAQs
Is Enterprise open?
Yes. Enterprise is an essential services provider that remains open to meet critical transportation and personal mobility needs. We are committed and ready to help you get wherever you need to be.
What steps are being taken to clean rental cars?
Each rental vehicle at Enterprise is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with our Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitising with a disinfectant that meets leading health authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points. We also extend the Complete Clean Pledge to our shuttles (for airport locations) and neighborhood branches.
What is the current car rental process?
To help protect both customers and employees, we have modified our car rental process. This includes the addition of kerbside rentals at our locations to help promote social distancing by getting you quickly on your way while avoiding foot traffic in our locations.
Delivery is also offered at select car rental locations throughout the country. Please contact your rental branch for availability.
Whether you are picking your vehicle up kerbside, or if we deliver it to you, we’re committed to maintaining proper distance throughout the process.
How does car rental return work during the Coronavirus outbreak?
If you are currently renting a car with us, your local branch should be reaching out to you about options to return your rental vehicle. If you have any additional questions or are looking for more information, please call 0800 111 4312.
Can I modify, extend, or cancel my reservation?
You can modify or cancel your reservation via our website or mobile app. We have extended our existing no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us. To extend your car rental, you can click “Call to Extend Your Rental” in our mobile app. You can also call your rental branch or 0800 800 227 to extend your reservation.